With about 313 million active users, Twitter is one the great platform for the marketers. Almost all of the businesses these days link their web pages to a trio of the social media – Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Then why to prefer Twitter? The fact lies in the limited characters and limited engagement of brand. Interactions with the followers are easy, the answering of the relevant questions is done in a short burst and people give their opinion in a very concise manner which is guided towards your business or brand.
But the marketing on Twitter does not demand to have a large number of followers only. People can buy the followers nowadays but the true marketing strategy demands of having the engaged followers on their profile. You have to build twitter followers who will not be the simple followers but the engaged followers. The engaged followers will give you the enthusiastic fan base which will be willing to respond to any of your posted content. They will further help you gain more leads in crafting your business and driving traffic on your twitter profile.
If you are worried about that how you will build an engaged Twitter following then just stop thinking about it right now and follow the below-mentioned tips which will help you in this regard:
Make your tweets conversational:
The way of tweeting one dimensional will not help you engaging more followers. Many brands follow this concept of tweeting one dimensional. Forgiving a different look from others and to attract people towards your business you should tweet in a way that it will force people to reply to that tweet. Don’t make your tweets straight and directed towards on point. Let your followers respond and carry on the conversion with them to get more ideas from them.
You can take the aid from the following points which will help you out in carrying on an open door communication.
- Tweet out a question.
- Avoid tweeting direct links, instead, you can add up a sparkling line on the start which will make people respond or ask questions.
- Always tweet to your audience first.
- Avoid using the quotes only. People will get bored and won’t visit your account again.
- Make a habit of replying others in a conversational way. This will bring more new followers and higher engagement.
Posting a video on Twitter:
For the promotions of business on social media platforms, many people divide the ideas of posting and usually post according to the divided criteria. This is false practice. As there are many other options on which you can post the videos and will get better results and response. But for them, you can’t overlook Twitter. Twitter provides you a lot more options for posting the video for engaging people.
- You can directly record and post the video on twitter up to 140 seconds.
- You have an option of using Periscope, which is a live streaming app owned by Twitter.
Set proper milestones:
No marketing strategy will progress well without any proper settlement of goals. Without objectives, you will face the same mistakes over and over again. Work on,
- Building the engaged followers.
- Monitor your brand’s progression.
- Work on skills which will lead you to levels.
- Bring more traffic to your account.
- Be responsive.
- Maintain a proper response time and response rate up to 90%
Making goals is not the end; there should be a calculated deadline so that you should be actively involved in achieving the goals.…